7 Important Reasons for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Erectile dysfunction is a problem that has many causes — such as health conditions, relationship problems, depression, anxiety, emotional issues, effects of certain medications, excessive smoking, and alcohol consumption.
There is various type of options available to treat erectile dysfunction including prescription or over-the-counter drugs, therapy, and surgery. It is the best way to prevent the problem by natural remedies.
Here are some physical and psychological causes of ED:
- Irregular Blood circulation: the problem that can create irregularity in blood circulation is known as Atherosclerosis, which may be characterized as the main reason for ED.
- Low testosterone levels: most people do not have any idea that Testosterone is defined as the primary hormone that can boost sex drive in men, so your sexual ability or erection capacity might be increased. Decreasing level of testosterone levels can increase the risk of ED.
- There are several Official medicines that you have to take for different health problems that can lower your sexual ability such as diabetes pills, anti-depressants, cardiovascular medicine, and pills of blood pressure.
- Alcoholism, taking caffeine, excessive Smoking:
- Stress, anxiety depression due to a hectic lifestyle.
- Gaining excessive weight or obesity.
Many causes play a crucial role in ED, including different types of physical problems like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, cholesterol, and sleeping disorders.
There are lots of Medications and over-the-counter drugs available to treat these health conditions.
Here you find the list of 7 Important Reasons for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) :
1. Exercise and proper workout
A slim and trim body always allows people to defend against most sexual disorders, including erection problems, impotence, or ED.